- Do you feel exhausted from working 8-10+ hour days AND THEN realizing you don’t know what in the world you and the family are eating for dinner?
- Are you tired of your kids askin’ “Maaaaa! What’s for dinner” (and not knowin' the answer)?
- Do you feel like there’s never enough time to grocery shop and cook?
- Are you so done with eating the same meals OVER and OVER again?
- Are you so through with goin' to the grocery store 2-3x times a week and STILL feelin' like you don't have anything to eat?
- Is eating out killing your paycheck (and even your waistline)?
Between preparing for meetings at work, going to soccer practice, helping with homework, doing bath time, and keeping the house from turning into a complete disaster, cooking is sometimes the last thing on your mind.
- Knowing what’s for dinner before you even leave for work
- Spending less time preparing meals and more time eating them
- Being done with dinner time mom guilt because you're not rollin' through that drive thru 3 nights a week
- Finally saving enough money to take your kids to Disney (or keeping those coins to treat yourself!)
- Being way less annoyed when the kids ask you “What’s for Dinner?” (You aren’t concerned because you already know the answer!)
- Having your hubby or the kids cook for once
A 5 week program that helps busy moms get dinner done faster so they can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with their families.
Your Personal Chef (without the extra cost)
Get expert advice from a chef about how to get from the plan to the plate faster, and spend less time in the kitchen.
Meal Plans and Grocery Shopping Lists
Discover how to make meal plans and stick to them.
(Let's put that Pinterest board to work.)
Learn how to get grocery shopping lists done in minutes without all the extra crap that you don't need.
Quick How To Videos
Learn the step by step tips and tricks that I use with my 1 on 1 clients to help them get dinner done faster.
Choose your pace and rewatch as many times as you want or skip to the parts that you need the most help with first.
Private Facebook Group
Get access to me inside the group of other moms like you to give you support and to keep you accountable (no more backsliding).
Bernadette L. Harris, Mom of 1, Accountant, Dacula, GA
Ashley had me looking like a super star in the kitchen because I had fresh new recipes during my busiest season of the year. My husband was IMPRESSED!
"The shopping list really helped me maximize my time in the grocery store and ensured I didn’t miss an ingredient. Highly recommend!"
Hi, I’m Ashley Shepard (aka Chef Ashley Shep) and I help busy moms get dinner done faster quick, healthy, and flavorful meals. I’ve always loved to cook, but when I got married a few years ago, I realized that I would be solely responsible for feeding my diabetic husband while teaching full time and running a business *insert panic mode* That’s when I got laser focused about meal planning and prepping to make meals for my family.
Cooking is my happy place, but I get it. Making meals for your family can be tiring, stressful, and pain in your side...especially when you have fifty 'leven other things to do.
Now, having a plan around what to eat gives me more time to spend time with family, or catch up reruns on my two shows (Law & Order SVU and This is Us.) I can even get hubby to get dinner going, because it's already prepped. Join me on the less stressed side of life and learn how to cut down on your time in the kitchen.
Get started now!
Crystal Howard, Wife and Mom of 2, Operations Manager, Hampton, GA
When I first started working with Chef Ashley Shep, I hadn't cooked in weeks (no exaggeration)! I was just so lost on what to cook and tired of feeding my family fast food.
"I’m excited that I found her! Thank you Jesus!! The recipes she shared were easy to make and great for us and the kids.I needed organization in my life. I’m excited to continue learning healthier options that I can pass on to my kids and ways to prep better and faster.
Dr. Tammy Truitt, Wife, Mom of 2, Special Education Coordinator, Auburn, GA
The information Chef Ashley provided was quick, easy, and very practical for the mom on the go!
PreviewWelcome & Important Info (7:15)
StartHow to Use Teachable (1:41)
StartMy Kitchen Supply Checklist
StartSeason Til You're Satisfied: 12 Must Have Seasonings You Need To Get Your Hands On
Start"So...What's For Dinner?" Calendar & Planning Guide
StartFacebook Group Info
StartFreezer Meal Tip Sheet
StartSimplifying Meal Time Tip Sheet
Get started now!