- Looking for a place to share your thoughts and feelings while you complete the Daniel Fast?
- Want to keep track of your prayers and scriptures that encourage you?
- Need a reminder of how God shows up for you every day during the fast?
Ready to start off the new year both spiritually and physically fed?
Imagine if you had one spot to capture all of your thoughts, feelings, and prayers during the fast to keep you motivated an encouraged.
Sounds like you need the...
Daniel Fast 21 Day Food & Faith Journal
Track your thoughts, feelings, prayers, and scriptures during the Daniel Fast
A 30+ page eJournal that will help you successfully complete Daniel Fast so you can forget about the food and focus on your faith.
- Get prepared for the fast mentally and spiritually with a focus on gratitude
- Learn which foods you can eat during the fast (instead of focusing on what you can't eat)
- Get the top 10 scriptures you need to know to remain spiritually strong (when you are physically weak)
- Get daily reminders of how God shows up in your life
Get started now!
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV
Get 21 days of focused gratitude, help tracking your prayers, and encouragement to spend time in the word with the Daniel Fast 21 Day Food and Faith Journal.
And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it.
Habakkuk 2:2 ESV
This year, let’s be intentional about our time and energy.
Get all the details below
Hi, I’m Ashley Shepard (aka Chef Ashley Shep) and I help busy moms get dinner done faster quick, healthy, and flavorful meals. I’ve always loved to cook, but when I got married a few years ago, I realized that I would be solely responsible for feeding my diabetic husband while teaching full time and running a business *insert panic mode* That’s when I got laser focused about meal planning and prepping to make meals for my family.
Cooking is my happy place, but I get it. Making meals for your family can be tiring, stressful, and pain in your side...especially when you have fifty 'leven other things to do.
Now, having a plan around what to eat gives me more time to spend time with family, or catch up reruns on my two shows (Law & Order SVU and This is Us.) I can even get hubby to get dinner going, because it's already prepped. Join me on the less stressed side of life and learn how to cut down on your time in the kitchen.
After all, you know that the testing of your faith produces endurance.