Online Grocery Shopping Comparison Chart
Reclaim Your Time One Grocery Trip At A Time
- Sitting in the grocery store parking lot dreading going in?
- Ending up at the grocery store 2-3x a week because you forgot something?
- Spending hours driving to and from the store only to have to go home and then still unpack, put away AND cook the food?
- Only going inside the grocery store when you FELT like it
- Buying a week's worth of groceries at home
- With groceries that arrive at your front door
- Spending about 15 minutes grocery shopping instead of an hour going up and down the aisles
This free Comparison Chart is for you if:
- You would rather spend your time doing anything else besides spending hours walking up and down the aisles at the grocery store and loading and unloading your cart
- You heard about grocery delivery and pick ups, but aren't quite sure it's right for you (I mean who's gonna make sure your eggs move and don't stick to the carton?)
You'll receive an easy to read full comparison chart of 5 major online grocery stores. This freebie includes:
- Coupon Codes and Freebies from Stores to Save You Money
- Description of Delivery and Pick Up Times
- Pricing Comparisons for Each Store's Service (Some are Free99!)
Crystal Howard, Wife and Mom of 2, Operations Manager, Hampton, GA
When I first started working with Chef Ashley Shep, I hadn't cooked in weeks (no exaggeration)! I was just so lost on what to cook and tired of feeding my family fast food.
"I’m excited that I found her! Thank you Jesus!! The recipes she shared were easy to make and great for us and the kids.I needed organization in my life. I’m excited to continue learning healthier options that I can pass on to my kids and ways to prep better and faster.
Hi, I’m Ashley Shepard (aka Chef Ashley Shep) and I help busy moms get dinner done faster without ordering crappy take out. I’ve always loved to cook, but when I got married a few years ago, I realized that I would be solely responsible for feeding my diabetic husband while teaching full time and running a business *insert panic mode* That’s when I got laser focused about meal planning and prepping to make meals for my family.
Cooking is my happy place, but I get it. Making meals for your family can be tiring, stressful, and pain in your side...especially when you have fifty million other things to do.
Now, having a plan around what to eat gives me more time to spend time with family, or catch up reruns on my two shows (Law & Order SVU and This is Us.) I can even get hubby to get dinner going, because it's already prepped. Join me on the less stressed side of life and learn how to cut down on your time in the kitchen.
Frequently Asked Questions
*Note that introductory offers and coupon codes were valid and accurate with publication of this course. Some cites referenced contain affiliate links which means that if you choose to go with the service, I receive a small commission as a thank you for sharing the information with you. I did not receive any commissions to create this guide or video guide, and the answers shared are honestly mine. I don't endorse what I don't like.