Click It Before Lunch - Cook It For Dinner eBook + Video Guide
Reclaim Your Time One Grocery Trip At A Time
- You sit in the parking lot DREADING going into the grocery store.
- You go over budget, because end up grocery shopping when you're hungry or tired.
- Your kids think that going to the store is an invitation to throw anything they want in the cart.
- You heard about grocery delivery and pick ups, but aren't quite sure it's right for you (I mean who's make sure your eggs move and don't stick to the carton?
- Ordering a week's worth of groceries in your pjs.
- Not having to have your kids ask you "Momma can I get that?" every time you go to the store.
- Spending about 15 minutes grocery shopping instead of an hour going up and down the aisles
- Getting the discounts from paper coupons without having to spend any time cutting them out. (Cuz honestly, who has time for that?)
Sis wake up because your dreams have come true.
What's inside the eBook? ($27 value)
You'll receive an easy to read full comparison of major online grocery shopping retailers which includes:
- Delivery and Pick Up Times
- Special Coupon Codes and Offers from stores*
- Pricing Comparison of each (Some are FREE99!)
- Detailed Descriptions of Each Store's Options
- All the details about the Positives and Negatives of each Grocery Store's Service
- And Much More!
What's in the Video Guide? ($47 value)
The video guide gives you a behind the scenes look at multiple online grocery store options to see which one will work best for you. It includes:
- Easy to follow walk throughs of how to order your groceries at multiple retailers
- Answers to questions that you're probably also wondering
- The retailer that you're already paying for and didn't even know it. (You're probably already ordering other things from it.)
- How to reorder items quickly to avoid long lines and buying a bunch of stuff you don't need.
- And more!
Check out the preview below with "Kroger ClickList How To + Digital Coupons" to get a better idea of what the training will include.
Crystal Howard, Wife and Mom of 2, Operations Manager, Hampton, GA
When I first started working with Chef Ashley Shep, I hadn't cooked in weeks (no exaggeration)! I was just so lost on what to cook and tired of feeding my family fast food.
"I’m excited that I found her! Thank you Jesus!! The recipes she shared were easy to make and great for us and the kids.I needed organization in my life. I’m excited to continue learning healthier options that I can pass on to my kids and ways to prep better and faster.
Hi, I’m Ashley Shepard (aka Chef Ashley Shep) and I help busy moms get dinner done faster without ordering crappy take out. I’ve always loved to cook, but when I got married a few years ago, I realized that I would be solely responsible for feeding my diabetic husband while teaching full time and running a business *insert panic mode* That’s when I got laser focused about meal planning and prepping to make meals for my family.
Cooking is my happy place, but I get it. Making meals for your family can be tiring, stressful, and pain in your side...especially when you have fifty million other things to do.
Now, having a plan around what to eat gives me more time to spend time with family, or catch up reruns on my two shows (Law & Order SVU and This is Us.) I can even get hubby to get dinner going, because it's already prepped. Join me on the less stressed side of life and learn how to cut down on your time in the kitchen.
This eBook + Video Training Guide is for you if:
- You know your time is better spent doing anything else besides grocery shopping.
- You have to get mentally ready for your shopping trips just to make it out of the car. (The struggle is real.)
- You would rather spend your energy making meals, spending time with family, or finally getting to catch up on the latest episode of your favorite show.
This eBook + Video Training Guide Bundle are NOT for if:
- You genuinely enjoy grocery shopping trips as your only hide away from the kids (once again, no shame)
- You enjoy loading your groceries into the cart, unloading them onto the conveyer belt, loading them into your car, and then unloading them into your home...and then cooking dinner.